From: ambe@nw-digital-radio.groups.io <ambe@nw-digital-radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bryan Hoyer via groups.io
Sent: woensdag 11 mei 2022 16:51
To: ambe@nw-digital-radio.groups.io
Subject: [ambe] Windows 11

Can anyone confirm that they have BlueDV working with the ThumbDV on Windows 11. I'm a Mac/Linux guy.

73,
Bryan K7UDR

(null) (null)

Bryan,

You may want to take a link at this link.

On Wednesday, May 11, 2022, 9:53 AM, David PA7LIM <info@...> wrote:

Hi Bryan,

BlueDV is working with the ThumbDV on Windows 11.

Greets and 73,

     David PA7LIM

Can anyone confirm that they have BlueDV working with the ThumbDV on Windows 11. I'm a Mac/Linux guy.

73,
Bryan K7UDR

Gadget Lust

Works great for me, too.   Seamless from Windows 10.

73
K2PI

On May 11, 2022, at 10:50 AM, Bryan Hoyer <bhhoyer@...> wrote:

Can anyone confirm that they have BlueDV working with the ThumbDV on Windows 11. I'm a Mac/Linux guy.

73,
Bryan K7UDR

Thanks all for the confirmation!