WinDV not answering

Steve Taylor <sltay456@...>

Does anyone know what has happened to the WinDV site?
I'd like to give it a try. The dutch-star.eu/software  site times out.

The author has not actively supported it for a long time (years).

Try BlueDV instead.

On Wed, Apr 29, 2020 at 4:52 PM Steve Taylor via groups.io <sltay456=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Does anyone know what has happened to the WinDV site?
I'd like to give it a try. The dutch-star.eu/software  site times out.

Steve Taylor <sltay456@...>

I have been using BlueDV. Just thought I would try something else. I guess ti's time to move on.

Andrew O'Brien

My experience with software for a DVAP and a ThumbDV has been far from satisfactory in terms of software support .

Andy K3UK