XC-3006 Moves to Production

Eric Osterberg

We are a little over half way through April. 2 months since the last update. How's the construction going with the XC-3006 ?
Early? On-time? Running behind? Will they arrive in April or be nearly complete this month?

73 - Eric

On Tue, Apr 17, 2018, 20:45 Eric Osterberg <ejosterberg@...> wrote:
We are a little over half way through April. 2 months since the last update. How's the construction going with the XC-3006 ?
Early? On-time? Running behind? Will they arrive in April or be nearly complete this month?

73 - Eric

Hi Eric,

FABs are in house the last components should arrive this week so we can move to assembly. Probably ship 1st week of May.

Thanks,
Bryan K7UDR

On Apr 17, 2018, at 8:42 PM, Eric Osterberg <ejosterberg@...> wrote:

We are a little over half way through April. 2 months since the last update. How's the construction going with the XC-3006 ?
Early? On-time? Running behind? Will they arrive in April or be nearly complete this month?

73 - Eric

N9UMJ

Were almost into the middle of May...How is the project coming along? When is the next projected ship date?

Rick N9UMJ

Production samples are being tested this weekend.

On Fri, May 11, 2018, 23:46 N9UMJ <n9umj2@...> wrote:
Were almost into the middle of May...How is the project coming along? When is the next projected ship date?

Rick N9UMJ

N9UMJ

Thanks John

looking forward to the arrival.

Rick n9umj

On Sat, May 12, 2018, 10:02 AM John D Hays - K7VE <john@...> wrote:
Production samples are being tested this weekend.

On Fri, May 11, 2018, 23:46 N9UMJ <n9umj2@...> wrote:
Were almost into the middle of May...How is the project coming along? When is the next projected ship date?

Rick N9UMJ

Software testing has gone well.  Hundreds of thousands of packets from ambedtest on all 6 streams.

There are a few hardware validation tests to be done.  Barring any unforeseen issues, would expect shipments to go out following Hamvention, which is next weekend.

Watch the blog on http://nwdigitalradio.com

On Sun, May 13, 2018 at 3:26 PM, N9UMJ <n9umj2@...> wrote:
Thanks John

looking forward to the arrival.

Rick n9umj

On Sat, May 12, 2018, 10:02 AM John D Hays - K7VE <john@...> wrote:
Production samples are being tested this weekend.

On Fri, May 11, 2018, 23:46 N9UMJ <n9umj2@...> wrote:
Were almost into the middle of May...How is the project coming along? When is the next projected ship date?

Rick N9UMJ

Edmonds, WA
K7VE