From: David PA7LIM
Sent: Monday, December 4, 2017 2:28 PM
To: ambe@nw-digital-radio.groups.io
Subject: [ambe] Yeah.. BlueDV with ThumbDV directly connected to my Androidphone.

Hi all,

Good news. I managed to connect my ThumbDV directly to my Android device so no AMBEServer needed anymore. The sound is amazing!

https://youtu.be/FMtZkeXP4yg

The downside is that the ThumbDV drains your battery. After 45 minutes the battery is low and can't give enough power to the ThumbDV.
This version is NOT available yet! First I want to find an OTG cable that powers the phone and the ThumbDV. ( will make new thread with my used OTG cables that did not work )

Greets,
    David PA7LIM

David,
Great! Will be fun to try it when you release a test version.
Thanks for your innovative work
73
Don
WB5EKU

On Dec 4, 2017 11:32 AM, "Steven Blackford" <kb7sqi@...> wrote:

Hey David,

     You’re awesome!  LOL.  I know a few people that are looking forward to this.  Thanks for all the hard work.  Will we see Fusion support in the future?  73 de K4SQI!

Steve, K4SQI