Re: Will the N7NIX scripts work with 2016-05-23 compass image & UDRCII?

Basil Gunn

I am testing some fixes for installing on both DRAWS & UDRC II. Should be
available in the next day or two.
/Basil n7nix

Good morning. I have tried running option 1 for the CORE install
instructions on the github. Got errors when trying to assign ax0 and
ax1 IP addresses.
Not seeing what those errors are I am guessing that the upcoming changes
to the install script will fix that problem.

I followed through to the end of the CORE and the verification of the
CORE installation up to the point where I need to run
./ax25-start... it does not show on the n7nix/bin directory.
The github instructions say to cd into bin (cd bin, not /bin).
Correct, you need to cd into your local bin directory become root & run
./ax25-start. You should wait for the fixes I am testing to be made
available before proceeding.

I am about to run just the CORE install (option 2)

My interest is to run UDRCII for packet operations beyond Direwolf,
namely a BBS and HF Packet if possible. Direwolf has run very well for
the last few years on this equipment, just did not do it with scripts
that last time.

73 de TG9AOR

Join compass@nw-digital-radio.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.