Re: compass update

f6bvp

Basil,
Thanks for providing burnimage script from « manufacturing repository ».
I am using the following command to get the last Compass image :

wget http://nwdig.net/downloads/current_beta.zip

When unzipped the image takes around 6 Gb. So the system SD card must be a large one.
Unfortunately I noticed that when plugging a second microSD card simultaneously into one spare USB port, it is not recognized.
Any solution ?

73 de Bernard f6bvp

Le 19 mai 2019 à 16:25, Basil Gunn <basil@...> a écrit :

Is there any scrip to perform download of new compass linux distro
version (for example beta 13) and to burn it on a micro SD card
inserted into an USB port via an adapter ?

I have a script I use, burnimage.sh that is in the 'Manufacturing'
repository which is private. I will send that script to you. It assumes
you have already downloaded the image.

You have to manually edit two variables (OUTPUT_DEVICE, IMAGE_VER) at
the top of the script.

Thanks,
Bernard, f6bvp

Join compass@nw-digital-radio.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.