Re: compass update

f6bvp

Basil,

I agree my description was not clear.
What you report is exactly the same as what df command reports when I plug in a microSD card into USB port of my RPi with Compass Linux.
The issue is when I add another microSD card into another USB port. This one is what I called a second SD card, not counting the Compass System one.
This last SD card is not detected and not mounted. Thus I cannot use it to save files from the other microSD.
However, I noticed that dev/sdb1 and /dev/sdb2 are reported by command fdisk -l (l for list).
I don’t know how to mount these sdb devices manually.
It would be more convenient if both additional device cards could be mounted at the same time to facilitate saving files from one place to another.

Bernard

Le 19 mai 2019 à 22:56, Basil Gunn <@basil860> a écrit :

Are you plugging the second microSD card into a USB port on the RPi or
your workstation? What OS is on your workstation? Try df -h before &
after you plug the microSD card in. I don't think I am understanding
what you are doing.

I just tried it on my RPi and the microSD card shows up as device
/dev/sda1 & /dev/sda2

$ df -h
/dev/root 15G 5.0G 9.1G 36% /
devtmpfs 460M 0 460M 0% /dev
tmpfs 464M 0 464M 0% /dev/shm
tmpfs 464M 13M 452M 3% /run
tmpfs 5.0M 16K 5.0M 1% /run/lock
tmpfs 464M 0 464M 0% /sys/fs/cgroup
/dev/mmcblk0p1 44M 22M 22M 50% /boot
tmpfs 93M 0 93M 0% /run/user/1000
/dev/sda1 44M 23M 22M 51% /media/pi/boot
/dev/sda2 15G 4.3G 9.6G 31% /media/pi/rootfs

/Basil

Join compass@nw-digital-radio.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.