add compass overlay to existing raspbian install?

Jon Gross

I have an existing raspbian install that already has a bunch of ham radio stuff configured (chirp/direwolf/pat/APRS etc. along with a bunch of networking configured for my setup), and was curious if I could add compass to it, instead of starting from a new image and re-doing all the setup?

I would assume it's simply adding to my /etc/apt/sources.list and doing an apt-get update, but my googling didn't turn up any docs about it, so I thought I'd check here.

Thanks!

--
jon, KJ7GDX

Join compass@nw-digital-radio.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.