Re: Looking for more info

Fran Miele <fran@...>

Yes, Ircddbgateway and Dummy Repeater. You can get both from their yahoo groups. Ircddbgateway group and PCRepeaterController group for Dummy repeater.

Just look in the files section of each group and get the latest versions form the BETA file area.

--Fran, W1FJM

"Crazzeee stuff happens in D-STAR,..  be part of it"

On Thu, May 14, 2015 at 3:10 PM, jd_hudson@... [UniversalDigitalRadio] <UniversalDigitalRadio@...> wrote:

As a new owner of a ThumbDV and this being my first ever attempt at the Dstar world, I'm really finding this frustrating. As dumb as I am in this Dstar world is there any other software that will work with the ThumbDV other than WinDV that will allow me to access the reflectors and try this mode out? I'm still waiting to hear about the WinDV 1.5.8 but after 4 emails to 3 different email address now in the 3rd day, to be honest, I'm getting frustrated to think this is the only software the ThumbDV uses.

I appologize if this is the wrong group also... I'm just trying to get my simple brain around this Dstar and right now I'm pedaling up hill in mud

Thanks

John
KO4XJ