Re: Looking for more info

Fran Miele <fran@...>

Yes, Ircddbgateway and Dummy Repeater. You can get both from their yahoo groups. Ircddbgateway group and PCRepeaterController group for Dummy repeater.

Just look in the files section of each group and get the latest versions form the BETA file area.

--Fran, W1FJM

"Crazzeee stuff happens in D-STAR,..  be part of it"

IMPORTANT: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential. They are intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you have received this email by mistake, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to anyone or make copies thereof.

On Thu, May 14, 2015 at 3:10 PM, jd_hudson@... [UniversalDigitalRadio] <UniversalDigitalRadio@...> wrote:

As a new owner of a ThumbDV and this being my first ever attempt at the Dstar world, I'm really finding this frustrating. As dumb as I am in this Dstar world is there any other software that will work with the ThumbDV other than WinDV that will allow me to access the reflectors and try this mode out? I'm still waiting to hear about the WinDV 1.5.8 but after 4 emails to 3 different email address now in the 3rd day, to be honest, I'm getting frustrated to think this is the only software the ThumbDV uses. 

I appologize if this is the wrong group also... I'm just trying to get my simple brain around this Dstar and right now I'm pedaling up hill in mud

Thanks 

John
KO4XJ

Join main@nw-digital-radio.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.