Re: Looking for more info

KA1MXL <ka1mxl@...>

John

Send me your email and I will send a copy of windv for the thumbDv.

On May 14, 2015, at 3:10 PM, jd_hudson@... [UniversalDigitalRadio] <UniversalDigitalRadio@...> wrote:

As a new owner of a ThumbDV and this being my first ever attempt at the Dstar world, I'm really finding this frustrating. As dumb as I am in this Dstar world is there any other software that will work with the ThumbDV other than WinDV that will allow me to access the reflectors and try this mode out? I'm still waiting to hear about the WinDV 1.5.8 but after 4 emails to 3 different email address now in the 3rd day, to be honest, I'm getting frustrated to think this is the only software the ThumbDV uses.

I appologize if this is the wrong group also... I'm just trying to get my simple brain around this Dstar and right now I'm pedaling up hill in mud

Thanks

John
KO4XJ