Re: My talk on DV Modes at MicroHAMS 2015

izzy_y2k@...

Great presentation John,  Fusion shows much promise and I see it as the dominate player in digital (with the help of you and NW Digital.)

Why would someone want to spend thousands on an Icom stack when we will be able to have a tri-mode system for hundreds with the capability of other systems to follow like integration of the analog voip systems as well.

I long for one device to be able to access Dstar Fusion DMR on digital side and Allstar, Echolink & Irlp on 1 repeater (not to communicate with each other but to be able to access any one at a time.)