From:"demiansims@... [UniversalDigitalRadio]"
Date:Fri, Aug 7, 2015 at 7:09 AM
Subject:[UniversalDigitalRadio] ThumbDV questions

I'm rather new to all of this and Dstar. I don't own a dstar radio but might get one. Does the ThumbDV act as a mini repeater so that I can have my own Hotspot at home and use an HT around the house to access it?

Also, the NWD site says something about Fusion access. Will this dongle work with System Fusion?

EDIT: this is a re-post due to wrong product name