Re: DV3000 questions

kb9mwr@...

Personally I think they should be working together.  Seems the only one who profits is the hardware vendor, while the software coder gets nothing?

I keep reading about a modified version of DSD, etc and can't help but think the reason these aren't publicly released is because the coders know it will help sell a product and what do they get out of the deal?

If nothing else I think someone like TAPR should bestowing awards on some of the kinds folks who have spent countless hours coding just for the good of the hobby.

Just my thoughts

---In UniversalDigitalRadio@..., <yahu.stuff@...> wrote :

Since a hardware vendor can't possibly know about every software package that will work with the hardware, you contact the software vendor about their software. <snip>