Mac OS Users

"John D. Hays" <john@...>

We are looking for a few (6-10) beta testers for a new 3rd Party Mac OS program for both ThumbDV and AMBEserver (network access).

Please express your interest to support@...

To be part of the beta test you will need to have a Mac OS platform (recent versions). You must be an experienced D-STAR/Reflector/Gateway linking user. There will be no 'how do I link' startup support.

You must also demonstrate how to write a good bug report; e.g. including all of the details (OS Version, Configuration, Steps to replicate, etc.).  Send us a sample.

Preference will be given to testers that have both a ThumbDV™ (using USB) and a DV3000 (on Pi for AMBEserver) or a second computer running AMBEserver with the ThumbDV™.

This is a completely new application written specifically for Mac OS.

A small Alpha test team has been testing for a couple pre-releases and really like the program.