Re: Total VaporWare

Bryan Hoyer <bhhoyer@...>

Kickstarters are a great way to fund engineering, but given our present financial position we shouldn’t have any problem funding the initial build through a pre-order with deposit when the time comes.

Bryan K7UDR

On Oct 18, 2015, at 8:50 AM, Mathison Ott mathisono@... [UniversalDigitalRadio] <UniversalDigitalRadio@...> wrote:

I know how to wait... For Good things to come.

Is there a plan for a kickstater when the units are ready to role out?

73 mathison kj6dzb

On Oct 17, 2015 7:51 PM, "'siegfried jackstien' siegfried.jackstien@... [UniversalDigitalRadio]" <UniversalDigitalRadio@...> wrote:

Build it to meet ham radio ops standard (functional in minimum) and bring it
out! ...

Dg9bfc

Sigi