Re: Total VaporWare

Mathison Ott <mathisono@...>

Dose any one have a lead on a 56k or faster soundmodem. I'm fussing with a the Linux soundmodem, not for the first time but to test attaching a 9600bps ax.25 ax0 port to olsrd.

Any code out there?  That i can test. I'm using conventional radios, but I do have a hackrf for and the club has a usrp.

I would still like to know if some one could come over UCB and give a talk to the eecs dsp class. Mabey even leave some code to help validate a 100kbs+ data link.

73 mathison kj6dzb

On Oct 18, 2015 10:59 AM, "Steve yahoo-udr@... [UniversalDigitalRadio]" <UniversalDigitalRadio@...> wrote:
Wait a minute guys.  Brian has always said product availability would be
in the "third quarter" ... but has yet to reveal which year.

Seriously though, more frequent status updates from the developers would
be nice.

------------------------------------

Universal Digital Radio Group is for community support of NW Digital Radio products and 3rd party applications that use them.

Information about NW Digital Radio products can be found at http://nwdigitalradio.com

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: