Re: Yaesu AMBE chip

beaupeppybrandypip@...

I really meant to say ..

"I've found that if you send a packet withOUT parity to the AMBE-3000 chip when the chip has parity enabled ...

---In UniversalDigitalRadio@..., <beaupeppybrandypip@...> wrote :

Hello Eric

I guess DVSI has slightly improved their AMBE chips packet handling routine since the firmware revision in your chip.

I've found that if you send a packet with parity to the AMBE-3000 chip when the chip has parity enabled, the chip not only ignores the command (no problem with that), but also ignores any other following commands/packets from that point onwards .. They still need to work on their internal packet handling.

DTR to hardware reset pin would be useful ;)

Cath