Re: any news yet on mac software for the thumbdv

k5rhd.73@...

Just downloaded it on my Macbook Air.  Made a SKYWARN contact on Reflector 33c.

Interface is simple, easy, and intuitive.  I would ask that Mouse-over info be added for functions.

Also, even though I had the drivers for the THDV installed, Buster did not see the device and had to reboot.

Great work!

73

de K5RHD

/randy

---In UniversalDigitalRadio@..., <mcdermj@...> wrote :

For those of you who have been waiting for this, Buster was approved by the Apple folks in the App Store today and it should be available at the following link:

I will be grooming the source code for release in the next little while and will be opening up the GitHub repository when it's ready for folks to see (mainly just making sure the licensing files are all correct).

Please note that while I am now a member of the NW Digital Radio team, Buster is a personal project of mine and is not supported by NW Digital Radio as a product.  Buster is a labor of love for me and any support requests will be handled on a best effort basis in my spare time.  Ultimately, folks will have the source code and can submit patches as appropriate.