Newbie with Thumb DV3000 problems on Windows 10

merliniac@...

I have a brand new NWDigitalRadio.com Thumb DV3000U and the "DV Node for Windows" application keeps locking up. I have tried to configure it as per the directions but it just keeps dying and closing on its own. Also, I almost got to the step of setting a gateway and continue to get a "ERROR!! : The registration of this CallSign not approved !" message.

So it is obvious I'm going to need to get some handholding on getting this to work. Can I get help via this group of is there another support option for me?

Thanks,

Richard L.

Corona, CA

KK6YHQ