Re: Screen shots

Bryan Hoyer <bhhoyer@...>

Yes we are using Paclink Unix and Linux RMS.

We have had interest from European distributors but will not have them set-up for first delivery.

Best regards to your sister,
Bryan

On May 26, 2012, at 2:02 PM, c0j wrote:

--- In UniversalDigitalRadio@..., "k7udr" <bhhoyer@...> wrote:

> I'll post an app note on using the UDR56K with the Winlink system next week, including screen shots.
>
> Bryan
Hi Bryan, all,

Are you using paclink-unix/LinuxRMS or something else?

In general, I'm very interested in the UDR, I've done a good bit of testing (with Darren, G0HWW) of DTN, NORM, IPv6 and other protocols over 9K6 AX.25, D-Star DD mode, and to me it seems that it may hit a sweet-spot between RF range and data throughput (if there is indeed such a thing). I guess EmComm would be my main use/interest for it.

Will you be shipping to Europe do you think or will my sister in New Jersey be getting a delivery later in the year ;)?

Regards
John
EI7IG