Re: OpenSystemFusion mentioned on HamRadioNow

ea8ee <ea8ee1@...>

Some progress on fusion software reflectors?

Enviado con MailTrack

Will the new "fusion module" when completed, use ircddbgateway for its routing ?

and if so will we have a dstar - fusion crossover within ircddbgateway, ie can I link my dstar repeater and my dr1x to the same reflector. As I see it, bits is bits over the network, what ever module is at the end point would be responsible for transmission in the correct mode....  Or am I looking at it too simply ?? Is this the intent, or are the c4fm modules intended to be a separate entity using their own separate reflectors or rooms etc.

A.

---In UniversalDigitalRadio@..., wrote :

System Fusion is on my radar as a communications system for me to support.

Jonathan  G4KLX

From: "Matthew Pitts daywalker_blade_2004@... [UniversalDigitalRadio]" <UniversalDigitalRadio@...>

Gary Pierce KN4AQ mentions the OpenSystemFusion project (not by name, of course) at about the 41 minute mark of HamRadioNow

Matthew Pitts
N8OHU
OpenSystemFusion developer