Buster Source Code

Jeremy McDermond <mcdermj@...>

I have released the Buster source code under the Community Development and Distribution License today. Keep in mind that the code is still pretty raw and you’ll see a lot of “XXX” comments along the way. You can access the code through GitHub at https://github.com/mcdermj/buster. Please read the README.md before you submit code to the project.

If you have any issues, please look at the issue tracker on GitHub (https://github.com/mcdermj/buster/issues). There are some known issues there that didn’t get triaged for the 1.0 release, so check on them before you submit another issue. If you have new issues, please submit them there because it allows me to triage and track them so they don’t get lost.

There’s also a wiki up there (https://github.com/mcdermj/buster/wiki) and folks should feel free to contribute content.

Thanks to everyone for their warm support, and hopefully the code is illuminating to some folks. If you have architecture questions, please don’t hesitate to drop me an email.
--
Jeremy McDermond (NH6Z)
Xenotropic Systems