Re: Thumb dv audio breakup

Les Norton <gm4jnw@...>

not good then, the retailer is also doing tests.
i can’t see anyway of altering  packet/audio buffering size in the software.
i am contacting my isp but they tend to have no interest, so long as you are getting emails etc.
they don’t understand the needs of radio hams.
if it can’t be sorted will have to return it under the retailers 7 day no quibble returns policy, which is a real shame.

i never had any problems with either the original dongle or the old blue dongle, thats what made me raise this.

On 5 Jan 2016, at 18:29, beaupeppybrandypip@... [UniversalDigitalRadio] <UniversalDigitalRadio@...> wrote:

Just done another pingtest here in the UK .. ping 16ms, jitter 1ms

As John etc says, your problem looks certain to be your internet connection :(