Re: thumbdv problems

Les Norton <gm4jnw@...>

Thanks Barry.
I ve actually started another thread on the problem but already done all that.
I like buster but as you say the ptt push down rather than click to transmit takes some getting used to, especially if you have used windv
The other posting i have made is about audio break up which with the help of members I’m tracking down but haven’t sorted yet as the break up is the same on buster and windv (2 separate computers)
I won’t go into all the issues but you can maybe check out my other posting.

On 5 Jan 2016, at 23:30, Barry Winters k7baw@... [UniversalDigitalRadio] <UniversalDigitalRadio@...> wrote:

For what its worth: Initially, I had similar problem with Buster and ThumbDV on my MacBook Pro. Following Jeremy’s advice, I unplugged and replugged the ThumbDV and it was fully seen, and now operates without any issue. Have been using it regularly for over a week. Buster is a superb piece of programming. Only question I still have is instructions for writing the push to talk button in Preferences.

73 de K7BAW
Barry