Re: thumbdv problems

ferret10987654321@...

Actually I had this problem and it was the speed rate 4600 I believe was the setting and problem over works fine

73s M0MBV

 Martin Hennessey ,

On 11 Feb 2016, at 15:38, mi0ceo_geo@... [UniversalDigitalRadio] <UniversalDigitalRadio@...> wrote:

Hi I assume that when you run Win DV node that the Programme looks greyed out and that it just shuts down.

I had this problem with Win 10 there is a simple cure.

1 You need to edit your registry files to remove all references to Win dv

Run "regedit" when the screen comes up navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER then SOFTWARE look down the list for "MicroWalt Corporation" Right click and Delete this.

you can now reinstall the Win DV software but run it in compatibility mode for Windows 7 this should sort out the problems that you where having.

You will have to go through the full setup options again DO NOT FORGET to change the baud rate to 460800.

This worked for me but BEWARE DO AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Best George