Re: HELP....can't get my DV3000 connected to my RPi board to run ircddbgateway and dummyrepeater!

grahamc64@...

Hi Bryan,

No offence taken as I'm not that big an idiot as I can cope with the basics of copying an image etc.

The problem comes, I think, with getting confuse with which directory things need to be saved into and built.

I think I need to go back to basics, clear all the memory from the SD Card, reformat it, reload Wheezy and start to build again.

One problem I do get is that the FTP addresses don't work in the section on Installing IRCDDBGateway: from a terminal
(get installation packages, PGP Public Key, update packages, and install ircDDBGateway)

$ sudo curl ftp://141.75.245.226:8021/raspbian/opendv.list -o /etc/apt/sources.list.d/opendv.list
$ cd /
$ sudo wget ftp://141.75.245.226:8021/debian/dl5di.pk
$ sudo apt-key add dl5di.pk
$ sudo apt-get update
$ sudo apt-get install ircddbgateway

Are there any alternative sources?