Two products now and no UDRX-440

ve7dhm@...

Great to see product diversification for NWDigitalRadio.  But, what is the status of the UDRX-440?  Yes I have seen the latest video demonstration but where in the priority line does the UDRX-440 sit regarding getting the product into the hands of those of us that initially signed up for a high speed 440 data radio?  Devices which expand the world of Amateur Radio via the internet are interesting but more and more Amateur Radio is just becoming part of the commercial infrastructure rather than Amateur Radio building radio networks.  The UDRX-440 has the promise of providing a different path for those of us that want to "play radio" versus a commercial infrastructure connection.

My UDRX-440 money still waiting to be spent....

Paul VE7DHM