Re: Problem installing software for DV3000

Andrew Jorgensen <andrew@...>

You have to be logged in to find the WinDV download link.

On Mon, Mar 28, 2016 at 5:48 PM, Martin Kilgore dongle2188@... [UniversalDigitalRadio] <UniversalDigitalRadio@...> wrote:

If you can find WinDV on that Dutch website you're a better man than I.
It just takes you around in circles. Is there an alternate source -- or
an alternative software that will let me get up and running?

Thanx

On 3/28/2016 5:15 PM, 'John D. Hays' john@...