Re: HELP....can't get my DV3000 connected to my RPi board to run ircddbgateway and dummyrepeater!

Bob Nielsen <n7xy@...>

There was a message on the Yahoo ircddbgateway group a few months ago about changes to the repository location.  The latest instructions in the files area of that group have been updated to show:

# sudo curl
http://repo1.ham-digital.net/raspbian/opendv.list -o /etc/apt/sources.list.d/opendv.list alternative if this address should not work:

# sudo curl http://download.prgm.org/dl5di-soft/opendv/repositories/raspbian/opendv.list -o /etc/apt/sources.list.d/opendv.list

and

Bob, N7XY

On 3/13/16 1:30 PM, grahamc64@... [UniversalDigitalRadio] wrote:

Hi Bryan,

No offence taken as I don't think I' that much of an idiot as I can download an image etc.

The problem I am having is finding an alternative source to the ftp one listed in the section on Installing IRCDDBGateway: from a terminal

(get installation packages, PGP Public Key, update packages, and install ircDDBGateway)

$ sudo curl ftp://141.75.245.226:8021/raspbian/opendv.list -o /etc/apt/sources.list.d/opendv.list

$ cd /

$ sudo apt-key add dl5di.pk

$ sudo apt-get update

$ sudo apt-get install ircddbgateway