Re: UDRC available for order! :)

rschnieders@...

I was excited today to get the email that the UDRC was now available for order. As soon as I got home I placed my order online. My question is all of the advertising and blogs stated that you would receive both the 6 pin cable for connection to a radio and the 15 pin cable for connection to DR-1X. However when I ordered I had to indicate which cable I wanted, 6 pin or 15 pin. Somebody should make it clear what we should expect to receive 1 cable or two cables. I understand the cost issue it just should be cleared up! I am looking forward to receiving my new toy!

Thanks

KR4PI Rich