"William Stillwell - KI4SWY" <wkstill@...>
Not sure if any of you have seen this:
Linux Based Decoder Software that supports:
• P25 Phase 1
• ProVoice EDACS Digital voice
• X2-TDMA - Motorola public safety TDMA system with P25 style signaling
(mostly based on DMR)
• DMR/MOTOTRBO - Digital Mobile Radio standard
• NXDN - 9600 baud (12.5 kHz) NEXEDGE and 4800 baud (6.25 kHz) NEXEDGE/IDAS
• C4FM modulation
• GFSK modulation (including GMSK and other filtered 2/4 level FSK)
• QPSK modulation (sometimes marketed as "LSM")
The following formats are currently under investigation or development:
• P25 Phase 2 - standard not finalized yet, vocoder is supported by mbelib
• OpenSky - four slot format vocoder may be supported by mbelib. Will not be
supportable if it is determined that voice encryption is not optional
• D-STAR - Voice frames recognized, vocoder not supported by mbelib. May be
possible to pass voice bits to DVDongle.
• Other formats will only be considered if high quality samples of the
signals are made available for download by the developers. Samples must be
from a discriminator tap, .wav format, 48000Hz, 16 bits per sample, mono.
[mailto:UniversalDigitalRadio@...] On Behalf Of Chris B
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2012 3:21 PM
Subject: [UniversalDigitalRadio] Re: P25?
I was just thinking of 2 units to do P25 with!
--- In UniversalDigitalRadio@..., "David Lake (dlake)"