Re: Issue with AMBEserverGPIO instructions for DV3000

"John D. Hays" <john@...>

As it says at the top of http://nwdigitalradio.com/dv3000-ambeserver/ this is being refactored.  AMBEserver is currently being built as part of DummyRepeater using the configure and make process ... start here https://github.com/dl5di/OpenDV/blob/master/README.md

There is a prebuilt package as part of Compass Linux  (images at http://archive.compasslinux.org/)

If you are running Compass Linux you can install with

sudo apt-get install ambeserver

On Wed, May 25, 2016 at 9:27 AM, kf7lla@... [UniversalDigitalRadio] <UniversalDigitalRadio@...> wrote:

It's been a few years since I played with my DV3000 and decided to put it on a newer Pi running Jessie.  I found that while going through the instructions to get AMBEserverGPIO installed (method 2) that the Makefile is missing from the git repository for DV3000.  Is there a newer process or can someone provide the Makefile so the DV3000 build can be completed for AMBEserverGPIO?

Instructions I am following are here: http://nwdigitalradio.com/dv3000-ambeserver/

73,
Craig / KF7LLA