Re: WinDV

Martin Hennessey

Good afternoon

Could you try and change the baud rate next to port number in program options to 460800 and see if that works ! Think that's how I got sorted let me know pls

73 M0MBV

 Martin Hennessey ,

On 8 Dec 2016, at 03:49, Brendan O'Neill <brendan.oneill@...> wrote:

I have a ThumbDV and I'm trying to use WinDV on my Surface Pro 2 running Win10 and each time the WinDV loads it is troubled with grey/white diagonal lines rendering the app useless. I have uninstalled the app, did a regedit to remove all mentions, reinstalled and it continues to be troubled. I have played with screen resolution and color pallet and I cannot get the app to run correctly. Does anyone have any thoughts on how to resolve this? My current work around is using Buster on my MacBook Air, it's working but I'd like to solve that issue I am having in Windows 10 Surface.

73,

Brendan

KM4HRR