Re: WinDV

Brendan O'Neill

I've gone roughly 1hour w/o the app crashing or having display issues but the "stop" button to end a transmission is failing to engage once a transmission has begun. Thet's just bad amateur radio practice and if it's the app failing then that's no good. It's a pretty app but I'm not sure it's a very reliable app at this time. Well, I hope it's been noticed and addressed. I have no idea if they are reading my submissions, I get no replies.

I do not want just complain or point out faults. I do appreciate the application and the effort that's been put into it. So, thank you for the app and I hope my donation goes toward making it a better app.

73,

Brendan

KM4HRR