Re: WinDV

Scott Currie

I suspect an incompatibility between WinDV and Win10 and/or your computer. I have run WinDV on a Win7 system with a ThumbDV for weeks on end without any problems. WinDV is still considered beta, and has not seen any updates from Dutch*Star in some time (nearly 2 years ago). I'm not sure it was even tested on Win10.

-Scott, NS7C

On Thu, Dec 8, 2016 at 10:33 PM, Brendan O'Neill <brendan.oneill@...> wrote:

I've gone roughly 1hour w/o the app crashing or having display issues but the "stop" button to end a transmission is failing to engage once a transmission has begun. Thet's just bad amateur radio practice and if it's the app failing then that's no good. It's a pretty app but I'm not sure it's a very reliable app at this time. Well, I hope it's been noticed and addressed. I have no idea if they are reading my submissions, I get no replies.

I do not want just complain or point out faults. I do appreciate the application and the effort that's been put into it. So, thank you for the app and I hope my donation goes toward making it a better app.

73,

Brendan

KM4HRR

--