Re: dstar repeater config

You need to make sure dstarrepeater or dstarrepeaterd is completely stopped before running dstarrepeater 1

Then you will see the correct values -- which should be hw:0.0 (udrc)

Also you probably want to do this, so the built-in sound chip doesn't show up:

Optionally disable the internal sound chip by editing /boot/config.txt and commenting out this line (recommended unless you need it for something else):
#dtparam=audio=on
https://nw-digital-radio.groups.io/g/udrc/wiki/UDRC%E2%84%A2-For-Simplex-Hotspots-and-Converted-Analog-Repeaters

On Tue, Jan 3, 2017 at 6:21 PM, Ted McArthur <kb7pab@...> wrote:

I am wondering if this is correct setting in the Modem Tab I thought it used to be something else.