Re: Dutch-Star web site

Dan Porter (AI2M)

:-)

On Wed, Mar 8, 2017, at 01:45 PM, Lyn wrote:
Dan,

Thanks for helping me find the secret handshake!

All four of the XREFs I wanted are now working just fine. Now all I need to do is copy the DExtra plist to a thumbdrive and upgrade the fleet.

Oh, and I need to organize and file away your instructions for the next time!

Best 73,
Lyn - KC8!

On Mar 8, 2017, at 11:18 AM, John D Hays - K7VE <john@...> wrote:

I will look into providing new .plist files via http://ar-dns.net

On Wed, Mar 8, 2017 at 10:14 AM, John D. Hays <john@...> wrote:
I think the REF list gets pulled in when Buster authenticates with the DPLUS infrastructure.

On Wed, Mar 8, 2017 at 10:05 AM, Lyn <radiokc8i@...> wrote:
Thanks Dan. I’ll give it a try.

73,
Lyn - KC8I