Re: Buster plist files

A .plist is an XML file -- if you open it in xcode you get the table you see, if you open it with an editor you get the XML you see.

On Wed, Mar 8, 2017 at 2:12 PM, Lyn <radiokc8i@...> wrote:
Hi John,

Thanks for addressing the plists update issue.

I’m trying to test your plist but I think i’m working above my pay grade - again.

I’m comparing my current plist file with the one I downloaded. They both open with Xcode by default. I edited my original plist just now using Xcode and it worked fine.

However, when I open the original .plist file, it appears as a table….

When I open the .html file that I downloaded, it shows the html code….

What should I do next?

73,
Lyn - KC8I

On Mar 8, 2017, at 1:24 PM, John D Hays - K7VE <john@...> wrote:

I have a beta up generating the .plist files for DExtra on Buster.

I haven't had a chance to test, but wanted to make it available.

Save your old .plist files and you can swap in the files generated.

One is only reflectors, the other is reflectors plus gateways.

The XRX### reflector names are for XLX reflectors running xlxd as modified by VK4TUX (limited number currently -- try XRX060 for testing).

http://ar-dns.net  (to get plist files)
https://github.com/vk4tux/xlxd (Adrian's fork of xlxd for setting up a reflector)

On Wed, Mar 8, 2017 at 10:18 AM, John D. Hays <john@...> wrote:
I will look into providing new .plist files via http://ar-dns.net

On Wed, Mar 8, 2017 at 10:14 AM, John D. Hays <john@...> wrote:
I think the REF list gets pulled in when Buster authenticates with the DPLUS infrastructure.

On Wed, Mar 8, 2017 at 10:05 AM, Lyn <radiokc8i@...> wrote:
Thanks Dan. I’ll give it a try.

73,
Lyn - KC8I