Re: Buster plist files
HI John,toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
The good news is that I have it working. It took some playing around though.
1.) To download the file, I went to http://ar-dns.net with Safari.
I clicked on the appropriate …Beta Test link
Safaria automatically downloaded the xml file with the name 'DExtraReflectors.plist’.xml
(Just noticed that the are single quote marks, not double)
2.) As I mentioned, I renamed the file as DExtraReflectors.plist by deleting the extraneous characters
Only then did Xcode open it and show the table format.
3.) I replaced the original .plist with this one
It seemed to work OK
However, one of the 4 XREFs I updated manually this morning would not connect
Comparing plists showed that XREF720 was not up to date in the download
4.) When I tried to edit the .plist in place I would not let me save the file due to permissions issues
5.) I edited the file in another location and then copied and pasted it into the proper location
Everything I tried works OK now, including XREF720.
Lyn - KC8I
PS - XREF link should be xrf720.freestar.us