Re: HF DV:

Eubank, Greg (MVA) <Greg.Eubank@...>

We have the Alaska Pacific Net (Alaska Emergency Preparedness Net) and also 60 Meters where we are blessed to experience increased noise floor conditions and I am hoping to establish an HF DV voice net that we can use to communicate during these challenging communications conditions.

I’ve been following the ongoing announcements for the UDRC and PiDV/ThumbDV products and I feel it is about time for me to stop following and start moving!

I see the opportunity to expand this technology to the Emergency Management and Disaster Preparedness community if we can come up with a simple and effective turnkey solution.

Does anybody on the forum know of anybody incorporating this into the Amateur HF ALE Network?

I’d be interested in experimenting with this using my Micom ALE radio.

73's

    - Greg –

KL7EV