Re: WinDV

ve3mic@...

Interesting Mark.

I'm wondering if all three of your Windows 7 installations are 64bit? I've been running WinDV on a Windows 7 laptop (32bit) for a couple of years now, and other than the occasional program hang when there is a lot of activity (D-STAR) activity going on, it's fine. I've even been through a few WinDV application program version updates along the way too. Wondering if it's a 32bit vs. 64bit thing? I'll try to install the latest WinDV on my 32 bit Windows 10 (yes 32bit!) netbook, and see what happens.

73 de Mike