Re: Buster for Mac Book Pro

Jeremy McDermond <mcdermj@...>

I have not paid my Apple Developer fees for this year. I am waiting until I’m in a bit more advantageous cash flow situation at the end of the week. Until then, Apple will not allow any new downloads or upgrades of the program. If you’ve already installed it, it’ll continue to work.

On Sep 5, 2017, at 8:19 PM, Kenny Richards <kenny@...> wrote:

Bob,

What version of MacOS are you running? At this time Buster is only available for 10.12 (Sierra). If you are not running 10.12, it probably won't show up in the App Store. I know Jeremy talked about creating a build for 10.11 at least, but don't know the status of that.

73,
Kenny, KU7M

--
Jeremy McDermond (NH6Z)