Re: USB touch screen

Bryan Hoyer <bhhoyer@...>

The USB Ports are powered by a 12 to 5V buck regulator and specced for the full 500ma x 4 = 2A.

Bryan

On Jun 9, 2012, at 4:04 PM, VK5ZEA wrote:

Hi Everybody,

I know it's early days and all... and I'm probably thinking way too much this early on in development...

I've been thinking of ways to control the UDR56K-4 without having a PC connected.

Would the processor in the radio be powerful enough to drive a USB connected touch screen... something like the Mimo Monitors products?

A very functional but simple control system could be quite easy to come up with that works on a small LCD screen.

Just an idea...

Michael.
VK5ZEA