Re: Buster on OS X 10.13 (High Sierra)?

Justin Mann

So i’ve just downloaded buster from the app store, I am also running High Sierra.  The app seems to work with  voiceover in that I was able to add a reflector and it told me that I was linked to a reflector  whenI added ref 001-c, and ref-009c, and pressed one of the buttons that voiceover showed me on the screen.  If I were to purchase the Thumb Dv Ambecoder, could it be fitted in to a USB-c interface so that I could just plug it in to the USB port on my 15” MacBook pro?  This would make it almost possible for me to get back in to d-star… :)
Thanks,
Justin

On Oct 24, 2017, at 5:41 PM, John D Hays - K7VE <john@...> wrote:

On Tue, Oct 24, 2017 at 3:27 PM, Justin Mann <w9fyi@...> wrote:
Coo, so I have a Mac, where do I find the Ambe Codex?

On Oct 24, 2017, at 5:00 PM, Kenny Richards <kenny@...> wrote:

Buster is a MacOS application that allows you to communicate via the DSTAR reflectors without using a repeater/hotspot. It requires a AMBE codec, like the one NWDigital sells.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/buster/id1060175273?mt=12

73,

Kenny

Edmonds, WA