KC3ESS B Dstar repeater

Good morning, I hope someone has figured out how to do this. Internet at the site is not an option. If anyone has figured out how to do this, I am all ears.

For over 2 years I have had my Dstar repeater running at my remote site with no internet using a gateway and link radio at my home. I am using a clever device from Advanced Repeater Systems at the site called a Dstar repeater control board that enables transmit when it hears a 4800 baud digital signal (Dstar) at the remote site.

I would like to include DMR on the repeater using an MMDVM type board giving me both modes however the ARS board by design only passes Dstar.

I figure some clever Repeater Builder type has figured out how to do this so more than one digital mode can pass through the repeater.

I realize I could just put the MSF5000 in carrier squelch but then any garbage could pass.

Thoughts are most welcome.

73, Ted W3VG