Re: Net TNC

Jeremy McDermond <mcdermj@...>

On Nov 22, 2017, at 7:38 AM, Curt, WE7U <curt.we7u@...> wrote:

On Wed, 22 Nov 2017, Steve Stroh wrote:

Agreed - puzzling that they haven?t discussed it more publicly.

Development takes time, particularly for a quality product. I'd give it to them.  ;-)

The lazy main developer of the idea and code has had some significant life events happen in the past six months that have taken almost all of my hobby time away from them.  Some of those life events are coming to a conclusion, and that should give them more time to work on the idea and hopefully come out with a first release of the code soon-ish.  That developer usually is motivated by showing things off at conferences and is intending to attend MicroHAMS.  You can draw your own conclusions…

--
Curt, WE7U.        http://we7u.wetnet.net
"The world DOES revolve around me:  I picked the coordinate system!"

Jeremy McDermond