dstar-gw

Ken Jamrogowicz

Following the instructions provided at:
https://nw-digital-radio.groups.io/g/udrc/wiki/Configuring-ircDDBgateway
I now have a gateway working with my ICOM repeater.  By working I mean I have tested connection to an REF reflector.
The gateway is registered with ircDDB as W4BRM and the 2 meter repeater operates under callsign N4USI.
However when I key up one of my radios I see a message:
USER: KE2N     NOT FOUND
in the log. And I do not show up in the last heard listings.
This message comes out whether the gateway is linked or not.
Does anyone know what causes this? - watching the log I see a few other stations having the same issue.