Re: dstar-gw

There is a support group for ircddbgateway on Yahoo! groups.

I have seen this, but it usually is benign and will eventually clear up, though I am puzzled by your comments of the gateway having one callsign and the repeater another?

Typically you would run the repeater as N4USI  C and the gateway as N4USI  G  -- what you put in for the DPLUS login could be different (any US Trust registered USER callsign).  The ircddb admins have to make special arrangements if the gateway and repeater use different callsigns.

On Fri, Jan 5, 2018 at 9:01 AM, Ken Jamrogowicz via Groups.Io <ke2n@...> wrote:
Following the instructions provided at:
https://nw-digital-radio.groups.io/g/udrc/wiki/Configuring-ircDDBgateway
I now have a gateway working with my ICOM repeater.  By working I mean I have tested connection to an REF reflector.
The gateway is registered with ircDDB as W4BRM and the 2 meter repeater operates under callsign N4USI.
However when I key up one of my radios I see a message:
USER: KE2N     NOT FOUND
in the log. And I do not show up in the last heard listings.
This message comes out whether the gateway is linked or not.
Does anyone know what causes this? - watching the log I see a few other stations having the same issue.

Edmonds, WA