If you will be in Seattle, March 24th -- Get tickets now. #microhamsdigitalconference

We have a fantastic event shaping up this year.  We have a couple high profile speakers flying in from the east coast.  Joe Taylor, K1JT is well known as a Nobel laureate in physics and the author of WSJT and the various weak signal modes.  John Langner, WB2OSZ, the author of the Direwolf sound card TNC will also be speaking.  Bryan Hoyer of NW Digital Radio will be giving a talk on “The APRS of Things” and demonstrating their newest products.  Kenny Richards will also be showing the construction of a HamWAN node and providing an update on the network.  These are just the first to confirm and more are coming soon.

We have a new facility but it will only be slightly larger than the previous rooms so we have a limit of 95 attendees.  Registration is now open athttp://www.microhams.com/register-for-mhdc-2018/ at the same low rate of $35 which includes snacks, drinks and lunch.  In the first 12 hours after opening registration, we’re already down to just 80 tickets available!  Don’t wait until the last minute.  We will make a best effort to record and stream the presentations again but there is no substitute for being in the room, networking and talking with the presenters.

Sign up now and we’ll see you there!

Scott Honaker, N7SS