Re: If you will be in Seattle, March 24th -- Get tickets now. <SOLD OUT!>:

Eubank, Greg (MVA) <Greg.Eubank@...>

Do you need any VOLUNTEERS, to help with the video stream!? (Since I can’t purchase a ticket to attend?!!!)

From: main@nw-digital-radio.groups.io [mailto:main@nw-digital-radio.groups.io] On Behalf Of Kenny Richards
Sent: Thursday, January 25, 2018 13:47
To: main@nw-digital-radio.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nw-digital-radio] If you will be in Seattle, March 24th -- Get tickets now. <SOLD OUT!>:

On Thu, Jan 25, 2018 at 2:37 PM, Bill Vodall <wa7nwp@...> wrote:

Let's buy a keg and set up a streaming display at Jimmy Jack's.  This could be an opportunity for quite a memorable gathering...

​That sounds like fun! Except I have to be there to produce the video stream... ;-)

On Jan 25, 2018 14:15, "John D Hays - K7VE" <john@...> wrote:

I think how fast it sold out was a surprise to the event organizer (that's not me), but it is a 1st come, 1st served situation.

On Thu, Jan 25, 2018 at 2:05 PM, Eubank, Greg (MVA) <Greg.Eubank@...> wrote:

You would THINK that they would reserve a few tickets for those wanting to attend from out of state!

73's

    - Greg –

KL7EV

Edmonds, WA